Roll twice. First time you get a result, you get the effect listed under "first". The second time it's the second. If you get a "second" result you should roll once more. If you want you can just keep rolling until you're satisfied with your character.
1. first: Eyes have strange pupils (catlike, goatlike, etc.) or no pupils at all
second: Eyes literally glow in the dark, like lidded light bulbs
2. first: Chin, cheekbones, or bridge of nose are so sharp you can literally pierce skin and draw blood, but it's too awkward to use as a weapon
second: all the angles of your body are sharp and abrupt, like someone carved you out of matte, skintoned crystal
3. first: Sections of body are covered in fur
second: entire body is covered in fur so thick that, while you yourself can see between the hairs, people have to get very close to see even your eyes or mouth
4. first: Two features on your head (eyes, nose, mouth, ears) have their functions exchanged (for example: you eat with your nose and smell with your mouth)
second: A feature on your head has its function exhanged with either your asshole, your sex organ, or your breasts/nipples
5. first: Additional head - the second head is either identical to the first one, or roll once more separately for additional second head traits (the traits rolled for the second head always apply to the second head, not to the neck down)
second: 1d4 additional heads. Some of them may be attached to unusual parts of the torso
6. first: Tail, 8d20 cm long (type of tail is up to you)
second: The tail is attached to your head (back of head, chin, forehead, etc.)
7. first: Tongue is 5d20 cm long
second: Tongue is also tubeshaped, like a worm, and 3-5cm thick
8. first: 1d6 extra arms
second: 1d10 additional hands (attached to various parts of your body - no additional arms)
9. first: Your hair literally has a life of its own. It's attached to you and absorbs nutrients through your body, but will often move in unexpected ways, like stretching towards the sun or shaking off water like a dog
second: You are a magical intelligence residing in your hair. Your entire body, including your head, is essentially a brainless construct serving as a vehicle for the hair. You may or may not be terrified of barbers.
10. first: Bones are very bendy and rubbery, to the point where you can bend the middle of your forearm almost as well as your elbow
second: No skeleton at all - you are like a puddle of skin containing muscle and guts. Move like slime, limbs like tentacles. You can effectively impersonate a humanoid if you find and enter an exoskeleton.